This issue features:
• VISITS TO THE MIND OF RAY HARRYHAUSEN AND HOW THEY CHANGED MY LIFE—Academy Award-winner Chris Walas looks back on the career and films of the legendary Ray Harryhausen.
• MARY REILLY: A REVIEW—MS Editor Steve Smith gives his surprisingly positive look at the Julia Roberts/John Malkovich retelling of the Jekyll & Hyde story.
• HORROR CINEMA’S FIRST FAMILY: DRACULA, DAUGHTER, AND SON—Bryann Senn offers a brilliant exploration of Universal’s three serious attempts at the Dracula legacy, complete with cast and crew credits, and insightful commentary.
• STINKY, CINEMATIC SUPPOSITORIES!—Steve Darnall reviews the big screen debut of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
• Star Wars legend, DAVE DORMAN, provides this issue’s cover.
Monsterscene, Monsterworld, and all related art, logos, and character designs are © and ™ 2008 Stephen D. Smith and William N. Harrison. All rights reserved.